EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) - The following portions of I-10 and neighboring streets will close to accommodate construction of TxDOT's GO10 Project:
Monday, Dec. 18 through Friday, Dec. 22 (9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- The right lane on North Mesa (SH 20) will close between North Desert Boulevard and Osborne Drive.
Monday, Dec. 18 through Thursday, Dec. 21 (9 p.m. to 6 a.m.)
- South Desert Boulevard will close between McClintock Drive and North Mesa Street (SH 20).
- Detour: Traffic on South Desert Boulevard coming from Thorn Avenue will be detoured at McClintock Drive to Doniphan Drive. Follow the detour signs.
- The North Mesa Street exit ramp (Exit 11) from I-10 Eastbound will close.
- Detour: Motorists on I-10 Eastbound who wish to exit at North Mesa Street should use an alternate exit ramp. Follow the detour signs.
Wednesday, Dec. 20 (9 p.m. to 6 a.m.)
- The right lane on I-10 Eastbound will close between the Sunland Park Drive overpass and Buena Vista (mile marker 14).
- The Paisano Drive entrance ramp (in front of the auto dealerships) to I-10 Eastbound will close.
- I-10 Westbound will be reduced to one lane between Executive Center Boulevard and Sunland Park Drive.
- Detour: Motorists who wish to enter I-10 Eastbound from Paisano Drive should use an alternate entrance ramp. Follow the detour signs.
For more information on the GO10 Project, click HERE.