EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) - As part of the internationally known Pride Month beginning in June, El Paso Sun City Pride will celebrate its 10th year the first week of June with a slate of events all week for all of El Paso to enjoy.
The annual LGBTQI festival begins on May 25th and continues through June 4th with a wrap-up party at Wet N Wild. The PrideFest has become to the largest and most successful LGBTQI festival in the southwest region and they're planning a big week for the 10th anniversary.
- May 31, 2017 – Hear Me Roar at the El Paso Zoo
- June 1, 2017 – Pride Night with the Chihuhuas at Southwest University Park & Kick-Ofd Party at EPIC Bar & Nightclub
- June 2, 2017 – Pride Youth Dance at the Hyatt Place Hotel & Block Party at the EDGE Bar & Nightclub featuring DJ Irene
- June 3, 2017 – 'Hear Me Roar' parade & PrideFest 2017
- June 4, 2017 – Wet N Wild Splash Party!
This year, El Paso Sun City Pride will bring four headliners including Dominican-American singer Kat DeLuna, RuPaul's Dragrace Season 8 winner, Bob the Drag Queen, International Dance Music artist, Crystal Waters and Chi Chi De Vayne, the dancing powerhouse from RuPaul's Dragrace.
Pride Week also features appearances by DJ Irene, faux-queen Wendy Ho and Nea York singer-songwriter, Jonathan Celestin with also be joining the celebration.
Tickets are on sale now at epscp.org.